WHY DO HOSPITALS CHOOSE SAM 400
FOR AIR DISINFECTION?
- 1/3 of the price compared to leading competition
- The SAM 400 is priced at a third of the cost of similar high-CFM air purifiers. However, much more than purification, SAM is whole room air disinfection.
- Because of SAM’s unique laboratory certified 99.9995 efficacy and high CFM rating, SAM’s price is pennies on the dollar for the volume of air being fully processed for disinfection. Other devices claiming the same efficiencies of SAM can be twice the physical size and three times the cost.
Standard 110-120 outlet using as
little energy as a ceiling fan
- SAM has a standard 110-120 voltage requirement (standard US electrical outlets) with daily energy requirements equivalent to a residential ceiling fan.
- Considering the low cost of SAM, its ease of operation, mobility, and ability to plug-n-go anywhere, it’s no surprise that hospitals around the country are using SAMs everywhere.
- Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with easy DIY maintenance programs available
- First stage SAM HEPA canisters, rated for one full year, can be quickly replaced at any time per facility protocols. Annual UV-C Light Chamber and Substrate replacement can be easily performed by maintenance or engineering with SAM DIY service kits.
Hospital field studies report 70% reductions in non-viable airborne particulates with SAM, regardless of the shortcomings of existing HVAC systems.
VIABLE AND NON-VIABLE AIRBORNE PARTICULATE MANAGEMENT
Green Technology Durham
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT