Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital disinfection cleanser, mould remover, and odour remover. Its composition comprises a special kind of stabilized chlorine dioxide that is extremely powerful at eradicating germs, viruses, and mould while remaining non-corrosive to treated items and mild enough to handle without causing skin discomfort. It is ready to use and does not require any mixing; all you have to do is spray, wipe, or fog directly from the bottle.
Vital Oxide has a wide range of uses and benefits, making it an ideal choice for cleaning and disinfecting in both residential and commercial settings.
Use Vital Oxide to clean and disinfect hard surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs, toilets, sinks, and more. Simply spray on the surface and let it air dry; there is no need to rinse.
Mould can cause serious respiratory problems, so it is important to remove it from your home or office as soon as possible. Vital Oxide kills mould on contact and also prevents it from coming back. Simply spray the affected area and let it air dry.
Vital Oxide can be used to remove unpleasant odours from garbage cans, pet areas, smoking areas, and more. Spray the area and let the product work its magic.
Cleaning Carpets and Upholstery
Use Vital Oxide to clean and disinfect carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture. Apply product to the surface and let it air dry. There is no need to rinse.
Vital Oxide can be used to clean and disinfect HVAC systems, keeping the air in your home or office fresh and free of harmful airborne contaminants. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, simply add the product to your HVAC system.
As you can see, Vital Oxide has a wide range of uses and benefits. It is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting in both residential and commercial settings. Give Vital Oxide a try today! You won’t be disappointed.